Here are some best practices to follow when moving your Smart Box. Following these steps will keep both you and your Smart Box safe during transportation:
- Using the mobile app, place your Smart Box into "Energy Saving" mode.
- Unplug the Smart Box from the electrical outlet.
- Remove all items.
- Securely tape down all loose parts inside the Smart Box.
- Tape the lid closed.
- Using two or more people with one person at each end, place hands under the bottom of the box* to lift the Smart Box.
*Avoid lifting the Smart Box by the lid, as it can damage the hinges.
- As you move the Smart Box, remember not to tilt the box or rest it on either of its ends, sides, or upside down. This type of movement may damage the cooling unit. If the unit is tilted during this process, allow several hours before resuming use.