Occasionally, your Smart Box may lose connection to the HomeValet platform.
If this happens, you will see it represented in the 'Box Status' area of the Home Screen in several ways:
- The WiFi icon will show as disabled
- The Smart Box icon will show a frown
- The background color of the Home Screen will be gray
- The text below the Smart Box image will reflect the status
Some reasons why your Smart Box might lose connection to the platform:
- Loss of power
- Poor WiFi or internet connection
- HomeValet is experiencing an outage
- To see if we are experiencing an outage, visit the HomeValet Status page.
If none of these issues seem to be the cause of the lost connection, your Smart Box may require a soft reset to reconnect to the platform.
Instructions on how to reset your box can be found here: How do I reset my Smart Box?
Still need help? Contact Customer Support.